Licenses & Activations
Licenses and Pricing
You can find a list of all the licenses on the pricing page at https://www.conduktor.io/pricing
On registering: 14 days to try Conduktor with all features
When you first register to Conduktor with a new email address, we will automatically start activating a 14-days free tier for you of the full Professional license. This will allow you to try out all features of Conduktor and see if the product is the right now for you and your team
After the trial period, your account will fallback to the free plan where you can stil use Conduktor for local development (with one broker only). All features are still available except this one broker requirement.
Developer / Professional Plan
When you purchase a license through our pricing page, you will purchase using your email address.
- If you buy only one license, then your email address will be the one you will have to use with Conduktor when you log in. You will have access to our portal to manage your subscription and see your license auto-assigned to yourself.
- If you buy more than one license, then you'll be able to assign your licenses to whoever you want using our portal.
On Enterprise Plan, you will have the possibility to add addons to your subscription (by asking us), and will have access to our portal to manage your licenses.
- Offline access
- Licenses Reassignment
- Unlimited machines: Conduktor limits machine usage to 1 per account
- Licenses Auto-Assignment: link your subscription to one or multiple domains to automatically grant a license to the users from these domains:
*@mycompany.comThis is useful for large subscriptions where you don't want to manual assign/reassign licenses and let the system in "auto-mode".
Please contact us for inquiries on the Enterprise license.
I have a license but I'm in "free" mode, why?
Two situations may arise:
- You have a classic fixed license (personal or via your company):
Don't worry, we didn't forget your license. Conduktor's licenses are personal and limited to one user/machine by default. We have to be sure that you don't share your account credentials with your whole team or your whole company, that would not be fair to us 😢 (and could be considered as a license violation).
We don't want to lock you out from Conduktor if you do this "by accident" or if you've changed your machine, therefore we simply fallback you to the free mode of Conduktor (all features are still available, but only with a local broker). According to which version of Conduktor you're using, you may also see clearly "Too many activations" on the login screen.
Feel free to contact us asap to resolve your case and remove your old machine identifications for instance.
- Your company has auto-assigning licenses:
Your company bought a certain number of licenses, and no more seats are available for you. Contact your Conduktor administrator: your company may have to update its subscription to add more licenses.